Week 1 Reflection

Week 1

Introduction
Hye! My full name is Nor Syafiqa binti Abd Rahman. You can call me Syafiqa. My matric number is 202422. Right now, I'm in semester 2 session 2020/2021 as a 2nd year student. This is ePortfolio for SSE3307 (USER INTERFACE AND USER EXPERIENCE).

I will describe myself as a person who is responsible, understanding and realistic.

For the first class of week 1, Dr. Azrina give a little bit briefing about rules for our class, a bit introduction about herself and her past top students and teaching plan for this course.
For the second class of week 1, we start Topic 1. In Topic 1 we learned about the difference between UI(User Interface) and UX(User Experience), the history about evolution/improvement of UI. We also exposed to type of end-user. During this class, we also able to recognize what is a good UX and bad UX.


My reflection: I now know what is UX and UI. A good UI does not mean a good UX as UX is subjective. A good UI is when the interface functioning well, but good UX is when the interface gives user positive feeling

Comments

Popular Posts